The Sheriff’s Office wants to remind residents of the following:
- Please remove unnecessary temptations from view. Bikes on the front porch are a huge draw to your home.
- Lock your doors and windows when you are not home.
- Close your garage doors when you are not at home or when you are inside your residence.
- Set your alarms, even if your system is not monitored.
- Be alert. Call the Sheriff’s Office immediately at 407-348-2222 if you see any suspicious persons or vehicles.
- If you have an unexpected visitor knocking on the door, DO NOT open it, but make sure to let the person know that your home is occupied. Burglars don’t want confrontation and will leave. If this happens, call the Sheriff’s Office, 407-348-2222.
Reminder to Obey Traffic Laws
We urge all residents and their guests to obey all traffic laws and regulatory signage. Fines are high for many basic traffic infractions. Other violations not mentioned would fall under moving or non-moving categories. The courts can increase most penalties up to $500 for each infraction. Add court costs and insurance increases to these fines, and you will see why it is important to obey traffic laws.
There are many other traffic laws in the State of Florida. If you have questions regarding traffic infractions, please contact the non-emergency line at the Sheriff's Office, 407-348-2222. You may also read about more traffic laws online at http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/, Chapters 316 – 324, Florida Statutes.
PLEASE DRIVE SAFELY.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.