Common Area Maintenance
Common area maintenance activities, in addition to landscaping, include maintenance of the following items:
- sidewalks and boardwalks
- shade structures
- Market Square Fountain
- downtown lakeside esplanade and the interactive fountain
- street lights and alley lights
- street signs
- the drainage system
- PVC fencing
- other hardscape items within the common areas of the District
Various entities perform these maintenance activities and all parties strive to respond to repair and maintenance needs as soon as possible.
New Street Light Fixtures
The price of the old globes is $551, as opposed to $224 for the new globe model. Not only is the new model less expensive, it also lasts longer and fades less.We have recently been receiving questions from residents regarding the difference in shape between the old and the new street light fixtures, or globes. We have been replacing these globes as needed when our staff is performing outage repairs and notices the old globes need to be replaced.
- Safety on the miles of pedestrian walkways
- More security in the evenings with functioning street and alley lights
- Places of enjoyment and recreation for residents and guests
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.